Re: can't sign in to my gmail account

Gene

I'm not sure what you might do to solve the problem other than send the support team a message.  If you have problems finding how to do this, someone on list will very likely help you.  I saw an item when I looked at help that discussed being locked out briefly but it didn't give any actions to take.  It was discussing a temporary lockout and said it might last for from one minute to 24 hours.  It also said there are no actions you can take.  I don't know if you are temporarily locked out or if you are locked out in a way that requires action of some sort.

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't sign in to my gmail account

My username and password.

On 11/25/2016 4:19 PM, Gene wrote:
What does it ask for?

Please give details when describing a problem.  Details may be important even if you think they aren't.

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 6:04 PM

No. It just keeps asking me for the same thing over and over again.

On 11/25/2016 3:45 PM, Gene wrote:
I thought the page that comes up that tells you your account is blocked would have instructions or a link to more information.  I don't recall what happened when my account was blocked awhile ago.  But I unblocked it and I thought it likely that there was information on the page or a linkk that helped me with the problem.

When you try to log in, is there a page with any further information?

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 3:05 PM

Hi, Gene,

I tried doing a google search on how to unlock my account but couldn't find any instructions. Yes, I think I did see where you can create message rules on the server side awhile back.

Rosemarie