From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:02 AM
Subject: [nvda] about balabolka and nvda.

hi every one.
i use balabolka and tried many versions of it.
but unfortunately i cant use it by nvda easily.
for example: when i want to select one character, one word, one line
and press shift left and right, shift control left and right, shift up
and shift down nvda does not announce anything and i cant understand
what do i am doing.
who can teach me to solve this problem?
thanks for your help and god bless you.

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.