Re: Accessible screencasting programs?

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

As far as I know, I didn't know how to pause and resume when recording.
But both start and stop recording can set hotkeys and you can quickly trigger start recording ....then stop if you want to pause or keep recording and make editing later

Supanut Leepaisomboon 於 19/3/2016 19:00 寫道:

Oh. Does it allow me to pause and resume the recording? Have you try to config Obs to do that? Camstuido allowed me to pause and resume the recording, but as I said the program is kind of dated and doesn't seem to be getting any update since like 2013 or something.