Re: key labeling with NVDA

Don H

Sorry I don't know which one will allow key labeling.

On 11/29/2016 6:25 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hi!

There are one Addon to do that...

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Don H
Data: 30 de novembro de 2016 00:23
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] key labeling with NVDA

What I am looking for is the way for lets say as a example when control
c is pressed you can set it to say copied to clipboard.

Hi Don,

NVDA has a "Punctuation / Symbol Pronunciation" dialog. Press NVDA+N to
open the NVDA menu, P for preferences then P for Punctuation / Symbol
Pronunciation.

There is also a "Speech Dictionary" (actually several) where you can
customise the pronunciation of whole words or phrases (NVDA+N, then P
then D, then choose which dictionary you want to edit).

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...>> wrote:

Programs like Window Eyes have a key label dictionary where you can
assign labels to keyboard keys. Does NVDA have such a feature?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess