From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:28 PM
Subject: [nvda] synthesizers

I am asking under this subject instead of under the Acapela subject.

When are we going to get access to the MS Mark voice? I have used it under other programs and it is very responsive and sounds very good to my ears. It is free and we don't have to pay for it.

When will we get access via NVDA?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver