Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

Quentin Christensen

Hi Nasrin,

Glad you like the new features! To the best of my knowledge, this
version should still work in Windows XP, we haven't changed our policy
on support for XP at least, so if something doesn't work, it's a bug.

Re the download link, I can only suggest what the others have,
otherwise, if you go to the main http://www.nvaccess.org/ page, and
find your way down to the "tweets" heading, the most recent one is the
announcement about the rc1 version and contains a link to the same
page: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4rc1-released/

Regards

Quentin.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

On 2 December 2016 at 20:45, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi quentin.
thanks extremely for your great news and excellent changes in this new version!
does this version support windows xp like previous one?
and also the download link does not work for me too!
God bless you and thanks extremely for your great news again!

On 12/2/16, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi Quentin,

I am having a real problem trying to download rc1. The download link isn’t
working. Thanks for any help.