Re: audio ducking not working with speech player and espeek

Andre Fisher

Exactly. Plus if it works with Espeak NG, it might be an issue with
the add-on, which has not been updated for a while.

Where you using a portable version of the snapshot? Audio ducking doesn't
work in the portable version, only when you install NVDA to the computer.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:

Well I am using 2016.3. I got it to work after all. Before I was using
the latest snap shot of nvda and I went back to stable and the audio
ducking started to work again. Please make ure you get a ticket for this
problem before 2016.4 comes out.

On 12/1/2016 11:44 PM, Andre Fisher wrote:

It works just fine here. Which version of speechplayer are you
currently using? Which version of NVDA?

On 12/1/16, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:

Hay i am using the latest nvda and I went back to an older version and
saw tht audio ducking won't work with speech player at all. pleese help
so I got audio ducking to work with sapi 5 and e speek. Can you pleese
let me know what sympths audio ducking will work with. Talk to you all
soon

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer