Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

when i type one farsi password, nvda says the first letter of farsi
language and about other characters it says star.
i tested this in nvda 16.3 and did not try 16.4 by the way!

On 12/2/16, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
How do you report possible bugs with this release? One possible bug is
that the voicing of the star when typing into a password edit box is now
inconsistent. Before the instill of RC1 any typing in a password edit
box would voice star for each character typed. Now I tried it on five
different sites where a password is required and it said star on some of
them and said the actual characters on some of them.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org