Hi, David,

I agree that it's a good idea to have at least 2 browser. I've played youtube videos in chrome and it does work great.

Rosemarie

On 3/19/2016 10:55 AM, Arlene wrote:

Same with me. I use firefox for my online banking. IE for other things.

From: David Moore [mailto:jesusloves1966@...]
Sent: March-19-16 1:27 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] google chrome comment

Hi all,

I must clear something up. I do not advocate dumping one browser for another. Actually, I use IE 11, Firefox, and Google Chrome. Each browser is best for certain web sites and also what you use the browser for. For example, I like using the mobile Facebook site on IE 11 better than the other two browsers. However, when I play YouTube videos, I like Chrome much better, because the video never pauses or stops altogether. I use Firefox for my banking site. It is good to have two or three browsers, because a web site may act totally different in one browser than in another. On both of my computers running win10, Chrome loads most web pages at least 20 seconds faster than in Firefox and 30 seconds faster than IE 11. It could be my laptops and set up as well. My advise is to have as many tools at your disposal as possible so you can do as many jobs as you can. Take care, and have a great one.