Re: Need help with a local TV website with NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Lino,

I'll play with it right now and see if I can figure it out. I'll let you all know what happens.

Rosemarie

On 3/19/2016 9:09 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm about to pull out what's left of my hair out. Could anyone help me? I can't figure out what our local ABC affiliate in Charlotte NC did to their flash settings. the website is:
www.wsoctv.com
Find the heading link labeled watch live. It used to play straight away, but as of yesterday it doesn't.There is a clickable imbeded object. I went into focus mode and hit numbpad enter and nothing happens. Thanks.