Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

Rosemarie Chavarria

Ok. It doesn't work great for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andre Fisher
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 6:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

Whoa! Hold on.
It's better you admit that the Mail app is not working well for you, rather than spread the news that it's no good with NVDA.
For me, it works extremely well. Good job NV Access.

On 12/2/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, David,

I just tried the mail ap again and the same thing happened. I tried
typing what you suggested and no go. I'm afraid the mail ap doesn't
work well with NVDA. I'll either use outlook or thunderbird. At least
I have those two programs to choose from.

Rosemarie