From: Gene
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 11:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] regression with adobe flash

I'm not sure but this is a very good example of why you should use more than one browser.  If you use Chrome for sites where you want to use Flash, you will probably have no problem.  Flash is built into Chrome so you don't have to install or update it.  It updates itself automatically within Chrome.

Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 9:18 PM

I haven't been able to use the Adobe Flash plugin for years now. It
always crashes

if I load a page in Firefox that happens to have Flash content. I've
long since given up trying and am just happy that YouTube has an
alternate player.

If anyone could tell me why my flash player isn't working I'd also be
very grateful.