Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 08:03 pm, Gene wrote:
The problem you are having, Rosemary, has nothing to do with NVDA.  It is an error message from the e-mail program itself.

 And I've had it occur before, too, but can't for the life of me remember what I did to fix it.  Most likely it was deleting the account and recreating it again within the Mail App.  The "out of date" error can be triggered by a number of issues and if I know I'm dealing with IMAP access I'll sometimes simply remove an account and create it again since nothing's lost by doing so.

    ~ Lauren Bacall