Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

Quentin Christensen

Hi Nasrin,

Happy to help!  Well, where I can.  Now I must admit, I haven't used Linux for a year or so, but my guess would be that if NVDA works in wine, it will likely only work there rather than across the rest of Linux.  You will likely need to use Orca (the main Linux screenreader) for anything else.  I know there is a version of Linux called VInux, which comes with Orca already setup (last I heard it was based on Ubunto 14.something)

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 11:36 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi again quentin and thanks so much for your kindness and attention to me.
may i ask erelivantquestion pardon me.
if i decide to migrate to linux instead of windows, can i use nvda via vine?
i read that vine can run many programs which run on windows.
i only love nvda and dont want to use any screen reader except nvda!
if your answer is yes, does nvda completely the invironement of linux
like windows completely?
in other words, can i use it via vine on linux without worried about
any issues and inconsistence?
pardon me again for asking this question here.

by the way, do you have skype account for such emergency questions
like this one?
i pray for you and request divine mercy and blessings for you!

On 12/2/16, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:
> I finally got the file.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: