Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

Quentin Christensen

Hi Don,

If the issue is password fields on websites, it could be something weird with the code on that website, but still could be worth reporting as there could be something we could or should do about it.  Bugs are best reported via GitHub here: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 1:23 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
How do you report possible bugs with this release?  One possible bug is that the voicing of the star when typing into a password edit box is now inconsistent.  Before the instill of RC1 any typing in a password edit box would voice star for each character typed.  Now I tried it on five different sites where a password is required and it said star on some of them and said the actual characters on some of them.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383