Re: NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

Devin Prater

I've tried tried it, nvda doesn't work under wine at all.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016, 12:49 AM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Which version of Windows 10 are you using?  If you press the windows key to bring up the start menu, type "winver" and press ENTER, it will give you a dialog with the build number.  While Microsoft mostly try and push people onto the latest build, there are various scenarios where that might not be the case - or of course there are two different insider builds - a "fast ring" and a "slow ring".  Particularly for Windows 10 native apps, that version can be important to know when chasing down bugs.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
Whoa! Hold on.
It's better you admit that the Mail app is not working well for you,
rather than spread the news that it's no good with NVDA.
For me, it works extremely well. Good job NV Access.

--

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

--