From: "Brian Vogel" <@britechguy>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 2:59 PM
Subject: [nvda] Submitting a Bug Report to NVDA Developers at NVAccess #NVDARelease #NVAccess

Since the latest release candidate is out, this bears repeating.

NVAccess handles its bug reports using GitHub. If you don't have a GitHub ( http://github.com/ ) account (which is free) you'll have to establish one before filing a bug [issue, in GitHub parlance] report. The actual page you will use to file a new issue is: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues ( https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues ) ( https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues )

I am not the best person to answer questions about the specifics of the bug reporting process, but I'm sure if they get asked here they'll be answered.
--
*Brian*

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.*

~ Lauren Bacall