Re: Need help with a local TV website with NVDA

Stephen

Hi there.
Unfortunately, you'll have to update your version of adobe flash
Go here to do this and click on the Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI link
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html
Let me know if it helps, if not, we will try something else.

At 06:17 AM 3/20/2016, you wrote:
Hi, Lino,

I'll play with it right now and see if I can figure it out. I'll let you all know what happens.

Rosemarie

On 3/19/2016 9:09 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
I'm about to pull out what's left of my hair out. Could anyone help me? I can't figure out what our local ABC affiliate in Charlotte NC did to their flash settings. the website is:
www.wsoctv.com
Find the heading link labeled watch live. It used to play straight away, but as of yesterday it doesn't.There is a clickable imbeded object. I went into focus mode and hit numbpad enter and nothing happens. Thanks.