My NVDA Screen reader not working properly

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I'm having teething problems with my NVDA screenreader. The problem
happens when I am on the internet. Firstly, my web browser, does not
launch quickly. Before NVDA launches with the browser, it takes a
very long time. Secondly, it can be very difficult to navigate a web
page. The screenreader responds very slowly. Sometimes, I have to
relaunch the NVDA from the desktop, to get it working properly.
Thirdly, sometimes, when I am working on a site, I am taking off the
site totally, and I have to go through the painful process of
relaunching the site again.
Please has anyone had these problems at any time, how did you go about
resolving them. It's terrible, and I don't know what to do.
Looking forward to reading from you.
From Ibrahim in Nigeria.