NVDA find function

Don H

Running Win 10 and use IE, Firefox and Google Chrome as my browsers. I find the NVDA find function very inconsistent with regards to finding things on web pages. I invoke the find command with NVDA key control f and type in my search term. On some occasions it finds and moves to the search term and other times after pressing enter after entering the term I want to search for it does nothing as if I did not press enter at all. Works the poorest with IE but doesn't do a lot better on Firefox and Chrome.