To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some issues with NVDA's reading

I am using the elequence engine but when I switch to Sapi 5 it still
does this. It started when I upgraded to 2016.4 RC but I downgraded and
I am still having this problem.

K, yeah, but what TTS engine are you using, or does that not matter.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.