From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.4rc1 released

hi.
everythings for me on windows xp is great and i wish that remain great
in 2016.4 too!
thanks extremely for great nvda again!

On 12/3/16, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
This buggy behaviour is specific to NVDA version 2016.4 RC 1, and I
did not notice this while using version 2016.3. For the record, the
Skype version in use at my end is Skype™‎ Version 7.29.0.102.
Thanks.

On 12/4/16, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
Using Windows 10, Skype 7.29, NVDA 2016.4RC1, I do not have that
behaviour.

Rui