From: "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:50 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA find function

Running Win 10 and use IE, Firefox and Google Chrome as my browsers. I
find the NVDA find function very inconsistent with regards to finding
things on web pages. I invoke the find command with NVDA key control f
and type in my search term. On some occasions it finds and moves to the
search term and other times after pressing enter after entering the term I

want to search for it does nothing as if I did not press enter at all.
Works the poorest with IE but doesn't do a lot better on Firefox and
Chrome.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org