still a newbee

Don H

Running NVDA RC1 on a Win 10 system. Using Firefox and going to a web site like Best Buy.
I first use the search Edit box on the web page to search for Vizio TV. On the results page I can then use the NVDA find function to get to the results. I find the TV I want to look at and press enter. I am now on the web page for that particular model. I am not on a edit box so if I understand it correctly I am in review mode. I now try to use the NVDA find function and can only get the windows fine function to come up which of course isn't what I want. I try the NVDA find function several times with same bad results.
I am obviously doing something wrong but being a newbee with NVDA I am lost as to the solution. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.