Re: NVDA find function

gene, which version of nvda do you use and whats the best version of
it do you think?

I don't think this has anything to do with code on the page. I hadn't given
this much thought since I can so easily get around the problem but off and
on, using Firefox and XP and an old version of NVDA, the find command moves
me to the top of the page or about the top of the page and doesn't move me
where I want to go. I simply use the repeat search command in such a case.
I haven't played with this enough to be sure if the repeat search command
ever doesn't work properly. I thought this might be a general problem but
since I hadn't seen anything about this on the list in all this time, I
thought it might be just my problem. It may be worth looking into, or at
least, if others have a problem, it would be worth reporting here so we can
get an idea if it is a general problem or a very limited one In terms of
affected users.

Also, I continue to use an old version of NVDA for convenience. I don't use
the newer features and so I just use newer versions at times for testing
reported problems or for learning something about changes and new features.
So I didn't know if my experience reflected the old version and not newer
ones. It appears this may be a problem others are having as well.