From: Don H
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2016 8:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] still a newbee

Running NVDA RC1 on a Win 10 system. Using Firefox and going to a web
site like Best Buy.
I first use the search Edit box on the web page to search for Vizio TV.
On the results page I can then use the NVDA find function to get to the
results. I find the TV I want to look at and press enter. I am now on
the web page for that particular model. I am not on a edit box so if I
understand it correctly I am in review mode. I now try to use the NVDA
find function and can only get the windows fine function to come up
which of course isn't what I want. I try the NVDA find function several
times with same bad results.
I am obviously doing something wrong but being a newbee with NVDA I am
lost as to the solution. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.