From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] My NVDA Screen reader not working properly

hi gene.
but which is the best antimalware antispyware according to my cryteria?

I did a Google search for a phrase like Spybot search and destroy after
seeing your comments and found contradictory information. A user forum
on
Bleeping Computer had negative comments from two or three people and no
positive ones that I recall. That was from 2014. A 2016 review in PC
Mag
gave it a really bad review. I saw two or three other reviews that gave

it
a good or very good review. So users will have to do their own research

and
make up their own minds about it.