Jacob Kruger

Quentin, HYG:

https://potplayer.daum.net/

But, gave it a quick test run, and, my guess is that it doesn't offer much in t4erms of accessibility, etc. - no menu suystems that could activate using alt + key combo's, etc., so not sure it would be something I would want to work with as such.

stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2016-12-05 10:20, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi Nasrin,

Is Potplayer freely available?  If so, do you have a URL please and I will download and test it myself as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:48 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi quentin.
i decided to stay on 2015.3 for always because in the latest versions
nvda has problems with potplayer and when i press alt+f4 nvda when i
press start menu says unknown and its a big issue for me.
because i only use potplayer and when i open files, most of times, i
should use alt+control+n to revert nvda to its normal working.
15.3 until 16.2 were more stable for me.
but since 16.2 and 3, sometimes nvda says nothing or becomes completely silent.
in this case, i afraid of maybe my system is hacked or my windows has
problems or not working properly.

github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues.6513its for potplayer and some others
players and for the problem in espeak new version with farsi
punctuations
github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6514

but i realy love the new features of nvda including selection of
documents and impprovements in using firefox and now, i use 16.3
could you please solve the problem which i mentioned in 16.4 to use it
without any issues?
thanks extremely quentin.
do you have skype account for further details and contact about
different subjects?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org