From: Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona [mailto:hank.smith966@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 9:21 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda assistance

Hello I am using station playlist v5.01
what is the latest developer prevew add on I can use with this perticular version of station playlist?
also I was wondering if some one could help me via skype with helping me grasp the concept of the intire object model idea?
I listened to the nvda tutorial awesome job, but for some reason I can't get the grasp of it. am looking for some one who can be patient with me.
and would be willing to help me out
my skype contact is:
hank.smith88
thanks