From: Gene
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and the next RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

Well, maybe it's a good player, then.  But whatever problems it may have, if it doesn't work well on your system, trying another player would be a good idea.  We don't know if the problems you are having with the player have anything to do with NVDA.  To find out, you could test it with another screen-reader such as a JAWS demo or perhaps with Narrator.  But at this point, we don't know if NVDA is causing the problem.  There are enough other players available that are very well liked by blind people that if this player doesn't work well for whatever reason on your machine, there are plenty of alternatives.

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 5:37 AM

hi.
potplayer is a very long time thats completely accessible!
whats the different between my link and yours?
i did not test the second link but the first link which i always use,
is the website of the programmers and owners of the softwares.
potplayer preference was not accessible in its old versions via keyboard.
but now, its accessibility is realy great and even now, they put one
option for accessibility!

al-islam.org