Re: Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and the next RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

VLC is accessible. It can do everything, and then some.

On 12/5/2016 9:57 AM, Gene wrote:
I saw your description of your problem here just a bit ago.  As I said, we don't know if this is an issue that is generally a problem or just on your machine for some reason.  We may or may not get enough reports from other users to determine that.

As far as your dissatisfaction with other players is concerned, discussing what you particularly like about PotPlayer may be useful.  It may allow you to get information from others about other players that do what you want, assuming such players are accessible.  Given the wide variety of players, I wouldn't be surprised if there are.

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and the next RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

gene,
i tried many players and was not satisfied with any of them except potplayer!
i tried more than 30 players and potplayer is the best!
many websites confirm this.
did you try to see nvda is unresponsive when you close files with potplayer?
i wish that my problem becomes solved at least in nvda 2016.4
did you read my issue 6513 on github?