NVDA Paid Tutorials?

I asked this earlier, but I'm wonderring if my message made it to the list, as my E-mail client was being really dumb at that time.

I'm very very interested in purchasing the audio tutorials which were done for NVDA. I speak not of the ones for Microsoft Word, which are like, $30. I'm talking about the ones which were made specifically for the opperation of NVDA itself.

I tried Googling, but I'm not having a whole lot of luck.

Can someone give me a link to get more information, and make a purchase?

Chris.