Re: Braille Display and NVDA

OK, so there is no way at all to get this working with USB? I can try getting the necessary hardware, don't get me wrong, but is this the only way it'll work is with serial?

Chris.

On 12/5/2016 11:12 AM, J.G wrote:

here:

http://www.brltty.com/archive.html

search brltty 4.5 - it is the latest of versions 4. You must find a windows "zip" archive or binary "exe" file. it is not important which exe you would choose, because you must not install libusb32 or libusb 1.0 drivers and filters. When asked you would choose an alva Satellite as a display and as port you would choose serial and appropriate number of it.