Re: Fixing my e-mail display name issue.

Antony Stone

That's not what I see. Your emails are coming from "Christopher-Mark Gilland"
<@AHeart4God316>

So, they are at least appearing on the list correctly. Sorry I can't advise
on how to get Thunderbird to show you that.

It sounds like it's simply showing you the recipient address instead of the
sender address. Do you see other senders' addresses correctly?

Antony.

On Monday 05 December 2016 at 17:17:13, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

I have no idea why, but at least on my end, I'm seeing that my messages
I send this list with Thunderbird are showing up as coming from
NVDA@NVDA.groups.io rather than saying from Christopher-Mark Gilland.

Does anyone have any idea how in Thunderbird I can fix/troubleshoot this
problem?

Chris.
--
Douglas was one of those writers who honourably failed to get anywhere with
'weekending'. It put a premium on people who could write things that lasted

- Geoffrey Perkins, about Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.