Re: Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and the next RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

gene.
thanks so much for helping me to test the program.
i dont have any screen reader except nvda to test.
me too, use windows xp service pack 3
you dont need to use nvda cursors to intract with potplayer menus.
you should only press the application keys and you can access to all
menus and options by normal arrow keys.
only nvda freezes and says nothing in the windows except unknown.
i should restart nvda to work as normal.

Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn that I hadn't ever
anticipated (and, to quote Seinfeld, "not that there's anything wrong with
that.")

So I'll use this to get back on my soapbox about when anyone encounters an
issue with any software or combination of software:

* if you cannot give steps necessary to replicate the problem there's
virtually no hope that the problem can or will be solved
* if you can give steps necessary to replicate the problem, but others
running the same operating system and similar overall configuration that you
are don't have it when they perform those steps, this suggests an
idiosyncratic problem with your own system

I cannot count the number of times when I've spent hours on a given problem
only to find out that it was a weird interaction between two programs that
are installed, that a system has not been updated and old DLL files are
being called that have errors that have long ago been fixed, etc.

I'm not saying that anyone is directly "at fault" for anything, but these
are factors that you must consider and there will be occasions when "it's
just you" as well as many more when it's "not just you."  Having a
detective's mindset is essential in instances such as this.
--
*Brian*

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If
you’re alive, it isn’t.*

   ~ Lauren Bacall
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: