From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 6:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thank you and another problem

Hi

In which program?

Gene nz

On 5/12/2016 12:19 AM, Sakina wrote:

Thank you so much Gene for your prompt help. Thank you again very much.

Please Gene, I have another problem.

I do not know how to add, delete or organise my contact list or is it called address book.

Sorry for being ignorant.

I just rely on someone to send me an email first.

I hope you can help. And thank you for guiding me to the look back to all the older options.

With many regards

Sakina