Re: NVDA Paid Tutorials?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Chris,

So far we have two modules available:

Basic Training for NVDA
and
Microsoft Word with NVDA

Both are available in electronic text formats, and the Basic Training is available in Braille.  The audio version of the Basic Training module is just about ready (apologies - it has taken longer than anticipated).  I'll be sure and write to the list when the audio is available and otherwise everything that is available can be purchased from http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 3:13 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
I asked this earlier, but I'm wonderring if my message made it to the list, as my E-mail client was being really dumb at that time.

I'm very very interested in purchasing the audio tutorials which were done for NVDA. I speak not of the ones for Microsoft Word, which are like, $30. I'm talking about the ones which were made specifically for the opperation of NVDA itself.

I tried Googling, but I'm not having a whole lot of luck.

Can someone give me a link to get more information, and make a purchase?

Chris.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer