Re: Paid Tutorials?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Chris and everyone,

I replied to the other thread with this question, but just in case.  The official NVDA tutorials are initially available in electronic text format, with the audio and Braille versions to follow.  The Braille version of the Basic Training for NVDA module is currently available and the audio (which yes, is being recorded by a real human, and including samples of NVDA), is nearly finished and should be available soon.

As to format of the audio, they will be available in downloadable MP3 at least.  I remember looking at audio CD as well and to be honest, off the top of my head, I can't recall whether we're still looking at that.  If we do, is there interest in audio CDs as well as downloadable MP3?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
Where do I go to purchase the paid NVDA audio tutorials, and how much are they in USD?

I need to check my finances, but I'm almost 100% sure I can do it. I'd like to do this if I can. I feel that I am fairly comfortable at this point with NVDA, but some of the more advanced things, I could probably use some brushing up on. Plus, I'm horrible! and I do mean horrible! at memorizing the laptop keyboard layout, which is a real problem, as the laptop I'm using doesn't have a keypad.

Chris.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer