Re: Paid Tutorials?

Mallard

I understand you, Gene.

I got a numpad together with other pc accessories as a Christmas present a few years ago, and I solved my laptop keyboard problems with that...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 05/12/2016 20:52, Gene New Zealand ha scritto:

Hi

That is part of the reason the tutorials i wrote are for the desktop pc. I would have to remember them 2.

I got lazy brought a wireless keyboard with both the whole qwerty keyboard on it, so i did not have to remember separate commands when i jumped onto the note boook. Plus i did not really like the keyboard that came with the notebook as it seemed 2 high for me to type on.

Gene nz

On 6/12/2016 2:39 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
Where do I go to purchase the paid NVDA audio tutorials, and how much are they in USD?
I need to check my finances, but I'm almost 100% sure I can do it. I'd like to do this if I can. I feel that I am fairly comfortable at this point with NVDA, but some of the more advanced things, I could probably use some brushing up on. Plus, I'm horrible! and I do mean horrible! at memorizing the laptop keyboard layout, which is a real problem, as the laptop I'm using doesn't have a keypad.
Chris.
the following linkhttps://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader available by visiting the following linkhttp://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries