From: "Supanut Leepaisomboon" <@supanut2000
To: nvda@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 00:01:24 -0800
Subject: [nvda] Post toolbar not accessible

Hi,

I'm very happy to be on this list. I'm Nut, migrated from Freelists version of NVDA, and just unsubscribed from that list today. But, I have one issue, the toolbar buttons on the compose message page doesn't seem to be accessible with NVDA or Jaws. Though this may not be an issue for a number of people, but those who liked formatting texts in WYSIWYG editors may find it difficult, unless if they used their email clients to post messages to this list.