Re: Post toolbar not accessible

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

I don't use formating, but you can report this issue by sending an email to support@groups.io
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

--------------------------------
Armando: Admin/owner of the Technology For The Blind Mailing List, and the Blind-Chat Mailing List.
Want to talk about the BrailleNote Apex and everything technology? Subscribe to this list that I had created to discuss the BrailleNote Apex and everything technology!
To subscribe to the list, send a blank email to techfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io
--------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
To: nvda@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 00:01:24 -0800
Subject: [nvda] Post toolbar not accessible

Hi,

I'm very happy to be on this list. I'm Nut, migrated from Freelists version of NVDA, and just unsubscribed from that list today. But, I have one issue, the toolbar buttons on the compose message page doesn't seem to be accessible with NVDA or Jaws. Though this may not be an issue for a number of people, but those who liked formatting texts in WYSIWYG editors may find it difficult, unless if they used their email clients to post messages to this list.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.