From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 7:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows live mail and windows 10

Hi, David,

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm not sure where I'll go from here if I leave thunderbird. I've tried everything I know to organize my messages with that program but nothing I do works. Guess I could either go back to outlook or try the mail ap again.

Rosemarie

On 12/5/2016 4:54 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi Rosemarie,

Yes it will, but there will be no more support from MS after January. It is being phased out, so if you use it, there will be no more security up dates for it.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10