Re: Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

please, do not get rid of xp support.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

That's true Gene. I had a thought in mind about Windows XP as well,
although when I looked back at Nasrin's original question re Potplayer, it
was using Windows 7 - although there are multiple versions of Windows 7 as
well (for the record, I have Windows 7 home premium, SP1 64 bit).

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

And, of course, you aren't testing with XP. That may be the cause of
these problems.