Re: Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

Gene

At some oint, it will probably be necessary to stop XP support in new versions.  If so, I would think the last version to support XP would continue to be offered.

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

I agree. I know XP's really old, and pretty much dead, but I agree here with
Michael. There are, though rare, some instances where it can actually be
useful to have XP lying around for old legacy software that just won't run
anywhere else. Don't get me wrong. Primarily, I use Windows 10, but once in
a while I'll use my old xp machine for things.

Chris.