Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] personal messages - Keep them OFF the list

I'd agree with this, and I'm sure the moderators would as well.
 This does generate high traffic and its the subject lines we use to sift
what we need to read and what we do not, so when any  topic drifts, it needs
to be altered in the subject line to  make this plain.

Also, and I'm not up innocent on this one, commenting multiple times on
different bits of a conversation can prove tedious to read.
 My one excuse here is that the feed I'm getting seems to come in batches,
so I'm just making up a reply and sending it and as if by magic, a load of
mail appears from before  the one I've replied to, either making what I said
pointless, or making it  that I need to do another message.
 Not ideal, but I guess it depends on the way the email system you use  gets
its messages and sends them to your account.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-