Re: Need help with a local TV website with NVDA

Gene

That's good.  I may try that method.  It may be the only way to use the site with a browser.

From: Stephen
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need help with a local TV website with NVDA

Yes I have tried the site, it is workable with grease monkey and kill windowless flash installed, but you have to use object navigation with the flash portion.
At 12:25 PM 3/20/2016, you wrote:
Have you tried the site?  I have tried Grease Monkey and Kill Windowless Flash now and then.  I seem to recall that it doesn't work on this kind of player.  Some things are just plain inaccessible.  As I said, it's a vague memory and I may be wrong but my recollection of this kind of player is that it is just not accessible.

gene