Re: Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

one great advantage of free softwares is the freedom and choices of
there users for there operating system.
commercial programs stop the previous windows, but free programs
support them for many years later and even maybe forever!
i know some softwares that work on windows 95 until windows 10

On 12/6/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:
Freedom Scientific stopped supporting XP since version 16 of Jaws, so I
think it wouldn't be strange if some day in the future NV Access stops
supporting XP. As has been mentioned in this thread, XP is now unsupported
by Microsoft, and for day-to-day use I'd say Windows 7 or later is the
optimum choice. If you really want or have to use XP, you can either install
it in a virtual machine or use Windows XP mode, which I don't know if it's
still available to download.

I've been a long time XP users, but finally decided, around 6 years ago,
that I have to move on and upgrade to Windows 7 for better stability, and
today I found myself relying on many features in Windows 7 that weren't
available in XP.
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org