Re: OT: Muting threads from the web interface?

Gene,

         There are some of us, in addition to myself, who actually use the web interface almost exclusively.

          The "Mute this Thread" function used to be obvious - it was a button in fact - on the web interface but it's disappeared and has not been moved under the "More" button.  I have an outstanding question regarding this development on the beta group and have corresponded with the original questioner off-list.

          I will, however, post the answer once I have it, as many do interact with Groups.io via the web interface.

    ~ Lauren Bacall