Re: nvda rule not working in thunderbird

Jeffrey Shockley

Hello,
It’s kind of hard to help when you have not provided the steps and all the information you have entered into Thunderbird to configure it to do what you are asking. If all this was provided, I’m sure someone would be more than happy to assist you in this matter.
I am not  familiar with rules in this program, however, I do hope the below website is of some help.

I hope this helps,
Jeffrey

On Dec 6, 2016, at 12:11 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I have all the other rules set up ok but the one for the NVDA list isn't working. Last night I was up almost until midnight trying to correct the mistake I made. I tried everything I could think of to make thunderbird put the NVDA messages in the correct folder. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm having to move everything to that folder. What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie