The link is

I hope this helps,
Jeffrey

On Dec 6, 2016, at 12:30 PM, Albert Ruel <albertruel@...> wrote:

I’ve just checked the NVDA site and don’t find it there, nor is it on the Development list.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Shockley
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcement of Copy and Paste Functions

Hello,
NVDA cannot do this natively in most apps.
However, there is an add-on called something similar to “Fake Clipboard Announcement” that will do this all the time like what you are used to. It’s on the NVDA Addons site if I remember right.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey
On Dec 6, 2016, at 12:10 PM, Albert Ruel <albertruel@...> wrote:

How do I get NVDA to announce that I have Copied and/or Pasted text when I hold down the Control Key and press the corresponding letters C or V?

***

Albert A. Ruel
From an Island in the Pacific

Cell: 250-240-2343

“If you think you can or if you think you can’t, you’re right.”
Henry Ford