Re: Potential problem with the Remote addon

But I want the bipass command and the F11 to be executed at the remote end.

I'm not sure how much more simple to put this.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Potential problem with the Remote addon

Hi

There has to be a key or key combination which the controlling NVDA uses to switch the key send feature, in this case it happens to be f11.  Using the bypass command doesn’t work because if you are sending keys, it’s executing at the remote end.  Perhaps the remote add-on could be tweaked to use a double or triple  tap of F11 to switch the key sending mode on and off, with a single keypress being treated as any other key.

Cheers

Chris